The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Lady-Drivers is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you contact us to make an enquiry we may ask you for your name, address, postcode, phone number and email address. Thisis to be able to provide you with accurate information regarding your driving lessons or proposed driving lessons.
- We will only contact you in relation to your driving lessons or proposed driving lessons.
- We will not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with third parties.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We use a "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our web site sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at Email: email@example.com.